Friday, October 23, 2009

"..til the sun comes up over Santa Monica Blvd..."


Oh hey....'sup to the Sheryl Crowe fans out there! Ha...so still chillin here in the city of Angels..scopin the enorexia and spottin celebs! Wooot! (Ray Liotta on his iphone!--Hey Good Fella!)

This place was fun but I'm gettin pumped for Texas. Austin, to be exact and I have a feeling it's gonna be radness. In the meantime, just busking and tryin to sucker the tourists into buying my CD...

I must say, I am feeling slightly homesick today..maybe cause it's officially been over a week and it feels like years, or maybe it's my looming birthday...not sure, but I decided, since the audiences are a lil more unfamiliar up here, why not play for you guys still? How? Well from now on, i want to post a song or two a week in youtube and i need your requests...what do you want to hear? An oldie? A cover? Maybe you want me to write a song about your dog? Name it, I'll do it! Post your requests here!

I feel better already.

love g

ps--do you have a copy of the new EP yet? Cause I got tons...msg me here if you want one!

2 comments:

dna said...

....Austin is yours.....the city that is....not some hot cowboy named Austin...take that shit by storm!!!!! I've got a request for a cover song....I'll email it to you.

Genevieve Rainey said...

mmmm..hot cowboys....;-) Do you have a number for this Austin, guy? He's a friend of yours?