Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Go Big or Go Home...!


Umm..I ordered the *LARGE* latte?! Hello! Well, apparently I have some stomach stretching to do if I am going to fit all these gaddam american portions in me! Umm...ew that sounded dirty...or maybe that just sounded dirty to me...carry on then!

So, as you can see Santa Monica is way radder than Venice Beach if only for the lack of crack deals and drunken brawls...but with safety and security comes....malibu barbies! Man, there are all kinds of lululemon swathed, headband wearing, water bottle toting, mercedes drivin' plastic figurines here...! And cue g in her plaid button-up, cutoff jeans and vans...sore thumb? Yup. But DAMN, someone's gotta represent!

Speaking of representin' I am going to the Promenade to busk my ass off today and see what the day will bring me...who knows....wish me luck.

Celebrity Sightings: Elijah Wood at Whole Foods! (Sup Frodo!)

love for now and always...--g xxxx

3 comments:

dna said...

....ooohhh, I've heard those american portions are large.

Steph Macpherson said...

american portions, man. think medium, you'll get a large.

The Curated said...
This comment has been removed by the author.