Tuesday, October 27, 2009

..the price of hostelling....



...so, the casualty count for my possessions is at 2. One cell phone charger (who steals a charger??!) and sadly, my ipod. I guess someone really needed those things...and felt they needed them more so than me? *sad face* But in the words of the great Whitney Houston.."No matter what they take from me...they can't take away my dignity!" Hahaha although I DO reserve the right to leave my dignity in the back of a cab....:-)

But enough about lost hunks of metal and plastic..I still have my dreams, my friends, love, health and the sense to honour all those things! Phewf! Blessings countdown!

1. Enjoying a lovely cup of tea with my friend Jeremy and blasting Lamb of God. (thanks for tolerating our rocking, Wendy!)
2. Still recovering from being fed my weight in champagne for my birthday of fun (thanks Shannon and Alex!)
3. Getting to see Where The Wild Things Are last night! Epic!
4. The fact that I leave for Austin tomorrow...the next chapter...!

Right then, another cup of tea for me and more metal before I set out for my last full day and night in LA LA land...

x-g

No comments: