Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Nobody Living Can Ever Make Me Turn Back



I have quite the fall lined up. 7 shows over the next 6 weeks! I'm pretty excited to be a part of not only our lil Victoria night (now monthly @ Lucky Bar) "Blender", but I've been asked to join a small 4 city tour of female artists I met in the Lilith Fair local talent search. Then, to top it all off, Rifflandia has also added me to it's roster this year.

Shaping up to be quite a September for me, but I couldn't be more stoked to be working this much.

I've recently relocated to the mainland (Vancouver, proper) to get a bit more immersed in the music movement over here. A lot of potential collaborations and connections here to develop and I plan on really maximizing my time here.

Stayed tuned for many new projects! In the meantime please check out of the many shows if you can!

Click here for the complete calendar!

No comments: